First Budget in New Hampshire
In New Hampshire, First Budget established a cabinet composed of political, business, and civic leaders across the state who shared a deep concern over the growing federal debt.
- Richard Ashooh – Interim Director, Warren B. Rudman Center at UNH Law – Bedford
- George Bruno – Retired U.S. Ambassador to Belize; former Chair of the New Hampshire Democratic Party and National Committeeman – Manchester
- Martha Fuller Clark – State Senator, New Hampshire’s 21st District – Seacoast
- Brad Cook – Shareholder, Sheehan Phinney Bass & Green; Columnist, NH Business Review – Manchester
- Ed Dupont – Former State Senator, New Hampshire’s 6th District; President, The Dupont Group – Durham
- Paul Hodes – Former U.S. Representative, New Hampshire’s 2nd Congressional District
- Harold Janeway – Former State Senator, New Hampshire’s 7th District – Webster
- Fred Kocher – President, Kocher & Company, Inc; Co-Founder, NH Forum on the Future; Former President, New Hampshire High Tech Council
- Donnalee Lozeau – Mayor of Nashua
- Richard Swett – Former U.S. Ambassador to Denmark and Former U.S. Representative; New Hampshire’s 2nd Congressional District – Bow
- William Zeliff – Former U.S. Representative, New Hampshire’s 1st Congressional District
In New Hampshire, First Budget also had its TV interview series, ‘Fiscal Fridays’ that seven presidential candidates participated in.